Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Living Green with Woody Harrelson

The SOL Tour. Woody Harrelson, famous actor and green world activist, spearheaded a journey for a small group of people that impacted the thought processes of so many more. Whether or not adequate proof of the greenhouse effect actually exists is debatable, but the proof that living green is healthier speaks for itself. Throughout the film the entire group was biking down the western coast of the United States. Woody and his Crew stopped in many places along the way selling his point of living green. The filmography was good, and depicted the true documentary itself. I do agree with one of the women that woody talked to about the flying of the upside down flag. In my home town he would've been shot. I also agreed that that gesture almost shut me off to the movie all together. In fact I almost walked out. Aside from that I thought that the documentary itself was good, and it could open up the young mind of a college student. If all other points fail. I applaud Woody for standing up for what he believes.

No comments: