Monday, January 28, 2008

Bitter Cold (a life changing event)

I was born and raised in southern Minnesota. After that I have seen many different climates and lots of different land, but Minnesota is the place I love, but not so much when it’s cold outside. The weather takes no prisioners. When I am on my way to class I sometimes leave early so I can stop at my buddies house, which is half way to school, just to warm up a bit. I love running, but I dislike running inside. So when I go outside in four layers of clothing, still freeze, and then feel the wind. It is way way too cold to dress down, and create my own wind. When I graduate I am going to move into a nice house with an attached garage so I don’t have to walk outside to a cold car, and I want a job where I park in a heated parking area. Bottom line, I love Minnesota, but I hate winter, snow, and cold.

No comments: