Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Intro Song

I like a lot of different kind of music. One particular genre that took me twenty years of life to like is country. Within country music I find that part of me that I am most proud of. This is my service to our great country. I find the most accurate description in Toby Keiths "American Soldier". This song came out the same year I went into the Army. Although the first three lines doo not apply to me as I am not a father. Most of the rest of the song does. If I had to go through the song and describe why every line was similar I could type for hours. Most of all I am proud to have served as most of the men in my family have. Although the song does miss one aspect of service, and that is that after my service I will always remember the Men and Women who stood beside me.

No comments: