Monday, April 14, 2008

T.V.!!!! Yeah We Love It!!!

As you're surfin the channels daily trying to find something to watch, would you like to see something for mere entertainment or would you like to see something that might educate or motivate you? I know that when I turn on the tv the first thing I do is hit 40 on the remote. Yup Home and Garden Television (HGTV). One of my favorite shows is Design on a Dime. This show teaches you how to decorate your house or apartment with a rather small budget, and make it look good. I think that this is an especially good show because I am in college, and I still like my living space to look good. There are tons of helpful hints on this show to fit any budget, even that of a poor college kid. This show can teach you anything from how to grout your bathroom to how to dress up a cardboard box and make it an effective ottoman. As college students I think that is is imperative that we know how to cut costs as well as possible, and still be able to live the life we please.

No comments: